18501 Collins Ave, Sunny Isles Beach, FL 33160
Turnberry Ocean Club
It was officially announced on 14 April 2014 that the new luxury oceanfront condominium called Turnberry Ocean Club will be built at 18501 Collins Avenue in the sunny city of Sunny Isles Beach in South Florida, famous for white sand beaches, warm waters of the Atlantic Ocean, and the proximity to South Florida’s best dining, shopping, and recreation options.
Turnberry Ocean Club will feature a full set of luxury amenities, including a beachfront infinity-edge pool with private cabanas, a three-level indoor/outdoor private club, located 300 feet above the sea level, including a wine room, private dining, massage rooms, a Hammam spa, a library, infinity-edge pools, gym and fitness areas with locker rooms.
Rising 54 stories above the shoreline of Sunny Isles Beach, a magnificent 649-foot tall glass tower of Turnberry Ocean Club will feature 154 luxury condominium residences and penthouse homes with the total area ranging from 2,750 to 10,000 square feet, with spacious balconies and terraces for additional living space.
The residences will offer ultramodern amenities and services, modeled after and even taking the comfort of the residences in Turnberry Ocean Colony to a new level. The architectural design of the building will represent the pinnacle of South Florida’s modern lifestyle – unquestionable comfort, immaculate amenities, first-class services, as well as private club prestige. Turnberry Ocean Club will be kissing the sky together with a number of modern skyscrapers, making up the city’s breathtaking skyline.
Turnberry Ocean Club is the latest residential real estate project of Turnberry Associates, which is a famous real estate development and property management company with a rich 50-year history, renowned for revolutionary residential, hospitality, retail and commercial projects across the country, widely known for Miami Beach’s landmark Fountainbleau resort, as well as the Turnberry Ocean Colony in Sunny Isles Beach and the Turnberry Isles Resort in Aventura. The design of the building was masterfully developed by famous architect Carlos Zapata.
Turnberry Ocean Club will definitely live up to the highest expectations, offering an exclusive private club lifestyle, which Turnberry has always been known for. It was recently announced that preconstruction price ranges will be from $3 million to $22 million. According to Soffer, CEO and Chairman of Turnberry Associates, the sales are expected to be launched in the fall of 2014. More details regarding this luxury condominium will be posted as the information is released by Turnberry Associates.
The Turnberry Ocean Club condominium will adorn the urban landscape of Sunny Isles Beach, a place where you’ll be offered a brand new life, where you’ll get a unique opportunity to feel like a King or a Queen.
10% Contract (December, 2014)
20% May 1, 2015
10% February 1, 2016
50% upon completion in 2018
- 154 Flow-through residences with direct ocean and bay views
- 54-story modern glass tower by Carlos Zapata
- Four residences per floor
- Functional, efficient space planning and overall design by Robert Swedroe
- Dramatic arrival entrance with multiple water features
- Three-story glass lobby with direct ocean views
- Six floors of amenities
- Three swimming pools
- Three private dining areas
- Thirty-five ocean view cabanas available for purchase
- Storage spaces for each residence
- Standard, underground valet parking
- Limited self-parking spaces and garages available for purchase
- Electric car charging stations and car wash area in garage
- High-speed Internet in all common areas
- Full-time multi-lingual concierge service
- Lobby-level ocean view infinity pool with full poolside service
- Private beach amenities including beach service, chaise lounges, and umbrellas
- Pool bar and restaurant with full kitchen
- Coffee bar and reading lounge
- Indoor theater/screening room, seating 18 people
- Kid’s Club – children’s multi-purpose playroom
- Two association cabana furnished guest suites
- Private indoor/outdoor dining room with catering kitchen
- Sunrise and Sunset swimming pools
- Two hydrotherapy spas
- Three-bedroom residences from 2,900 square feet
- Four-bedroom residences from 3,625 square feet
- Five-bedroom Collection Residences from 6,695 square feet
- Six-bedroom Collection Residences at 10,645 square feet
- Each residence features a family room and staff quarters with full bath and closet
- Large walk-in closets
- 10-foot ceiling heights
- Collection duplex residences have 20-foot high living room and balcony ceilings
- Residences have an 11-foot deep, oceanfront balcony as well as a balcony overlooking the bay
- Three high-speed, direct elevators serving each residence
- Imported Snaidero Italian custom cabinetry in kitchens, bathrooms and laundry rooms
- Exotic imported stone countertops
Gaggenau Appliances in all residences:
- 48″ Refrigerator/freezer
- 30″ Traditional oven
- 36″ Induction cooktop
- 24″ Dishwasher
- All bathrooms feature marble walls and flooring
- Designer-ready residences